Dr. Dorian Co-develops Moodnotes App
Capture your mood and improve your thinking habits through an innovative approach to journaling!
A collaborative effort between Drs. Edrick Dorian and Drew Erhardt (founders of Thriveport
and creators of MoodKit
), and ustwo studio
(creators of the award-winning game Monument Valley
), Moodnotes is grounded in the scientifically-supported content of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and positive psychology. Moodnotes is designed to empower consumers to track mood over time, avoid common cognitive distortions, and develop perspectives associated with increased happiness and well-being.
Moodnotes helps consumers to:
● Track mood and identify what influences it
● Develop healthier thinking habits
● Learn about “traps” in thinking and how to avoid them
● Bring new, helpful perspectives to situations
● Increase self-awareness
● Reduce distress and enhance sense of well-being
Learn more here: MoodnotesWatch Dr. Dorian's interview on the development of Moodnotes:
ustwo + Thriveport: The Making of Moodnotes from ustwo on Vimeo.