Some people are naturally more assertive than others. If your disposition tends more towards being passive, you may be well served to develop your overall assertiveness. And, if your disposition tends more towards being aggressive, you may be well served to develop your assertiveness in a more positive way.
Dr. Dorian offers services aimed to help you:
- value yourself and your rights.
- identify your needs and wants, and ask for them to be satisfied.
- acknowledge that people are responsible for their own behavior.
- express negative thoughts and feelings in a healthy and positive manner.
- receive criticism and compliments positively.
- learn to say "No" when you need to.”